About the Role
- Emailing new Associates with details about the company
- Providing new Associates with manuals, guidelines, and passwords, as needed.
- Detailing all new Associates ' initial tasks and answering any queries.
- Ensuring new hires have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software.
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new Associates, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
Due to the current restrictions; you’d be required to work remotely possibility through the end of the year. In order to do so, you’ll need a PC or Laptop; a quiet and practical working environment (no noise or distractions); and good internet connections.
Please email your cv to email@example.com - subject line: Internship – New Associates
Skills and competencies
• A bachelor's or associate's degree in human resources management or a related field.
• Experience with ATS and resume databases.
• Good working knowledge of HR practices
• The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly computer literate, preferably with experience of Outlook, Word and Excel.
• High attention to detail.
• Efficient, fast working and quick thinking.
About the Company
Blacksswan is an online talent marketplace solution that leverages process, people and platform to directly source compliance, regulatory and risk management experts for hire via our platform. We empower businesses with artificial intelligence and automation to hire a scalable and experienced workforce while reducing dependencies on agencies. If you’d like to be part one of the fastest growing start-up, we’d like to hear from you.